Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Soooo Busy!!!










































































































So Kevin has reminded me that I haven't updated my blog, and how he really enjoys seeing the pictures of the family. So for my son, here's an update! Since my last posting Kris has been busy with wedding plans, Paxton has I've gone to the Eastern Idaho State Fair with Chad, Kass, Paxton, and Tessa. (The picture of Paxton with the ketchup smile is from him insisting to eat his hotdog from the middle out, funny boy!) Kass is now 27 and has only 6 more weeks to go until Ms. Jacey May Mitchell will make her appearance. Jackson is almost done with football and playing fantastically (no biasness, I promise) and we've all just been all around busy. We are all hoping to avoid the swine flu an the annual seasonal colds.

























I cannot wait until Kevin gets home and I can give him the longest, biggest hug!!!!! He has alot of people praying for him and those people will never know how much I appreciate their prayers for him.




























This Saturday night I get to have Kris' kids after the wedding! We're going to have our first offical sleep over and I get to take the kids to church with "me". YIPPEE!!!!! We are going to have a wonderful day! I'm not sure just what we will do after morning church, but I'm sure I can come up with something. Then, Monday is a paid holiday from work. Wow, did I say a paid day off? I haven't done that in what seems forever! LOL.




























So Son enjoy the update and all the pictures that I'm going to post, and stay safe. I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving and having all of my children together.




























XXXXOOOO














Mom




























3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Totally AWESOME!!!! Tell Kris Congrats!!!! And, we continue to pray for Kevin's safety and am soooo glad that he gets to spend Thanksgiving with you! It is alwasy the BEST when you can spend holidays with family that means the most!!!!!

Kevin said...

Thanks Mom. I like the pics. did you take them? Big family!! Looking forward to being there as well. Talk to ya soon!

Deb B said...

this is really cool...even if the paragraphs are far apart and at least people comment on your blog. can't get anyone to do that on mine so I can see what they think LOL... oh well.
Kris and Jason have quite a sweet little family here.... love it.
I am really going to miss out on Saturday, but Mom and the girls and I will be watching from here...
Love you Bunches of the most beautiful roses...