Monday, October 19, 2009

More Pictures
















So the wedding is over and it was absolutely beautiful. The fall color decor was gorgeous, not to mention the bride. Wow, she was more beautiful than I have ever seen her. She was calm and happy during the ceremony even if there were a few small problems, but then what wedding has ever gone off without a few hiccups, at least her hiccup was only with music. Thanks to Chad and Kass for taking the pictures at the wedding for me.





I also had the chance to take some pictures of Paxton and Tessa this past weekend. I stayed with them Wednesday through Saturday while Chad was out hunting, and getting a very nice buck. Tessa turned 2 on Saturday so I took some of her day and then Kass wanted some pictures of the kids with the fall colors. The only problem was Tessa was totally NOT into having her picture taken. I got lucky and caught her a couple of times with a grin, but Paxton was GREAT!!! Thanks buddy, he's even willing to start holding a pose for his grandma.





Well, that's the latest and I hope you all enjoy the photos.

No comments: