Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time to Catch Up!

So summer is quickly coming to an end. The nights are getting cooler everyday, and yet my two tomato plants have yet to give me a ripe tomato. Some nice little green ones though. Oh well, anticipation never really killed anybody.
Saturday I went to Bear Lake with Jason, Kris and all the kids, along with Erica. We had a wonderful time. It wasn't too hot but just nice enough for the kids to have fun in the water. They could wade out there so far because of the lake floor being like sand and the water acting like low tide forever. We brought lunch and snacks so the only it cost was some gas. Well, and $4.00 a catr to enter the actual beach. There were a lot of people there but yet there was plenty of room to spread out. It was only about 1 1/2 hours from home and Jackson and Brooklyn rode in my car with me. Jackson and I had some great conversations and he read his books also, so no he didn't talk the WHOLE time! LOL. I've attached some pictures, and no I don't know how else to post them so sorry if the format is always the same. At least at 49 I'm attempting to stay up to date in the computer world by blogging, emailing, texting, and using facebook. Gotta give me credit there! Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I finally had enough ripe tomatoes to make Salsa today!!! Soooo good and everything but a few peppers and onions came from our own garden!!! AWESOME!

Deb said...

i think you should come and get some of mine!!!LOL I always have a counter full! I take bags of those and zucchini to work and they disappear pretty fast!!!

Glad someone can use them because after awhile I just can't eat any more of either!! I did saute some zucchini last night and it was different than eating it raw which we both like to do.

I love the template you put on here. I chated with Kris last night and she said she would help me get these free off of the internet when I wanted to change mine and tell me how to do it.

The one i did was pretty easy. I just chose one that was offered by blogspot and it just fit into the theme I had going. Beginner's luck for sure!