Monday, June 15, 2009

Time With Family









If you know me at all you know that I am happiest when I'm with my family. About a month ago my Dad came and visited while I was recovering from a procedure I had done. He was only able to stay for about 5 days but what a great time we had. We were able to go and watch Kaden's very first baseball game and I got some great pictures. I have more to add to this posting, along with more photos but obviously I don't know how to move the photos in order to put them along with the words. It's pretty frustrating, but I'll get it figured out and add more to this blog. Until then take care and enjoy the four photos I did manage to post. :)














2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

AWESOME! Families are the greatest! Hope your recovery went well!!!

Kris said...

I just love that first pic of kaden!!! Complete with his hand in his pocket...what a silly boy!!! Thanks for always being the family picture taker!! Because of you I have memories...