Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Time Fun!

Well summer is now upon us....well in Southeast Idaho we've had about 3 days total of summer weather, otherwise I am continually hearing how we are now known as Seatle, Idaho. For 2 of the 3 days of summer that we have had the kids and grandkids and I have made sure we've had some fun together. I took last Wednesday and Thursday off and all of Kris', Jason's and Kass' kids (along with all the parents) traveled to Lagoon for a day of fun for the kids. Please note that all of us have a kid in us. We all had wonderfully fun and exhausting time. Everyone one of us rode at least 1 ride and Jackson rode every single ride that the adults rode. I'm told that he never even screamed once but at least of the few adults did. Paxton never stopped smiling, and I was able to get a picture of Kaden and Brooklyn on the "kiddy boat ride" that I also have of Kris & Kevin riding on at about the same age. I hope to scrapbook those photos, but scrapbooking is definately a fall and winter craft.The next day Kass brought the kids back down to join all of the kids, Kris, Jason and myself to go swimming here in Pocatello. Once again the children all had fun and I was able to get alot of wonderful pics just like at Lagoon. Friday I went back to work looking like a "fried tomato". I here that I missed nothing at work the two days I was gone because our entire computer system had been down since Tuesday. Friday afternoon it finally came back up. So week I will be busy trying to catch up on last weeks work, doing this weeks work and doing it all in four days because I have Friday off as a holiday for the 4th of July.I hope you all have an enjoyable and safe 4th of July. And may we never forget this year how many lives have been given so that we can still celebrate this wonderful holiday in our country. God Bless, Pat

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

How FUN!!! There is a KID inside all of us!!!! Have a GREAT 4th!

Deb said...

That was so cool to see.........wish we had something like that here. I am sure it would get used alot aso....
Glad everyone had a wonderful time!